Bringing back the odds and ends to share some fun highlights of the last few months!
- I worked with Slipstream DC to shoot for their “Neighborhood Nights” dining series, and their “Find Your Cup” campaign:
Neighborhood Nights are Tuesday and Wednesday at their Navy Yard and Logan Circle locations, respectively. A different three-course tasting menu is featured each week for $25 – a steal!
Slipstream also features four different flavor profiles (comfort, floral, fruit, or bright) of coffee to help you #findyourcup if you don’t know much about coffee. Then, you sip out of these adorable matching colored cups:
- In case you missed the memo, my best friend got married! Two out of three G-Squad weddings in 2019 are now complete. Baby Cole, we’re coming for ya!
- All Purpose Pizzeria in Navy Yard has an absolutely gorgeous rooftop and amazing brunch pizza. DK and I spent a morning here before shooting some photos for his new blog, Dan Around Town (coming soon!)
- Richlee and I saw Aladdin the Musical at the Kennedy Center and enjoyed some overpriced wine, musical theatre, and great company.
- En route to scuba diving in Honduras, I had a layover in Miami and spent one night catching up with Heather (and Sully!) We only had a little time to explore, as Hurricane Dorian threw everyone for a loop and nobody knew when or how hard it would hit (plot twist: it didn’t). Heather, can’t wait to hang out again soon!
- I tacked on weekend in Tahoe after my work trip to Vegas. I got to spend some quality time with Steph and her cutie shiba, Ollie! it was the opposite of Vegas in every way 🙂 Thank you for being the hostess with the mostest, Steph! Never take your beautiful town for granted.